Normal batch cycle time is 90 to 120 seconds. Batch cycle time may vary depending on type of material, and how fast you can handle the discharged material.
Customize your compulsory mixer for your specific application. Your mixer and RexCon batch plant will provide optimum performance, and return on your investment.
- Full height wall liners are reversible for extra wear and longer service life. Floor liners can be replaced without removing wall liners.
- Air activated rack and pinion assembly makes discharge door openings smooth and positive. One door standard, up to 3 doors optional
- Cushioned mixing power. Arms flex both up and back allowing any material lodged under the paddles to be released. Increases productivity while reducing stress and wear on the mixer arms and liners.
- Compact profile and low headroom allows mixer to be installed in tight quarters.
- Both style transmissions use a flow through lubrication which keeps bearings and gears properly lubricated. Reduces heat build up and increases component life.
- Top dust cover panels provides dust free environment while allowing ample access for fast charging from any direction.
- Spinner assembly features unitized construction and ensures consistent high quality mix.