Portable when you need it, durable enough to last a lifetime. With the modular design of the LoGo 12, you can install this transit mix batch plant in hours. The rugged base trailer and solid structures make the LoGo 12 ideal for any permanent ready-mix operation requiring 180 to 200 yards per hour.
For more information on the LoGo 12, see Batch Plant Accessories, or contact your RexCon sales support staff.
LoGo 12 Features:
- Solid structure provides design flexibility with aggregate storage to 200 Ton and cement storage to 200 Ton.
- Modular design enables plant to be set up in a matter of hours.
- The LoGo 12 is pre-wired and pre-plumbed from the factory.
- Base plant is two loads for easy transport and fast installation.
- Gravity feed cement is the most efficient method of batching.
- Future central mix capabilities.
LoGo 12 Specifications:
- Aggregate bins: 45 cu. yd. / 66 ton (CPMB), 4 compartments (in-line or cross configuration).
- Aggregate batcher: 12 cu. yd / 9 cu. m (CPMB), with 50,000 lb. load cells
- Gravity cement storage: 2200 cu. ft. / 550 bbl. (CPMB), single compartment.
- Cement batcher: 12 cu. yd./ 9 cu. m (CPMB), with 10,000 lb. load cells.
- Batch belt: 30” wide, 350 fpm, with 20 HP drive.
- Water: 3” Meter
- Air: 15 HP, 45 cu. ft./min., two-stage compressor, with 120 gallon tank.
- Power Panel: 460 volt power panel (includes NEMA starters for all RexCon supplied motors, with auto resets and 110 volt transformer).
LoGo 12 Options:
- Aggregate bins: 76 cu. yd. / 100 ton, 115 cu. yd. / 150 ton, or 153 cu. yd. / 200 ton capacity. 6-compartments available.
- Gravity cement storage: 3000 cu. ft. / 750 bbl., or 4200 cu. ft. / 1050 bbl., single or split compartment (instead of 550 bbl.).
- Auxiliary cement storage: 550 bbl., 750 bbl., or 1050 bbl., single or split compartment (available with structures, maintenance platform and screw conveyor).
- Batch belt: 36” wide, 350 fpm, with 25 HP drive.
- Provisions for future conversion to central mix operation.
- AR steel or polyurethane liners for aggregate bins and batcher.
- High and low cement signals.
- Silo top and central dust collection.
- RexCon RC3 computer batch controls.