With gravity feed cement, the LoGo 10 batch plant delivers more yards per hour than comparably sized mobile plants. No screws mean faster, more accurate batching with less headaches and maintenance. The LoGo 10’s single trailer configuration makes it easy to move and fast to set up.
For more information on the LoGo 10, see Batch Plant Accessories, or contact your RexCon sales support staff.
LoGo 10 Features:
- Larger capacity, four compartment standard aggregate bin maintains portability while enabling higher production rates.
- Self contained, hinged cement section for faster installation.
- LoGo 10 is pre-wired and pre-plumbed at the factory.
- Gravity feed cement storage and batching. No screw conveyors mean reduced maintenance with faster, more accurate batching.
- Single trailer with fifth wheel hitch configuration for easy transport.
- Load cells on all batchers assure precise measurement of materials.
LoGo 10 Specs:
- Aggregate bins: 45 cu. yd. / 66 ton (CPMB), 4 compartments (in-line or cross configuration).
- Aggregate batcher: 10 cu. yd / 7.65 cu. m (CPMB), with 50,000 lb. load cells and isolators.
- Gravity cement storage: 1760 cu. ft. / 440 bbl. (CPMB), single compartment.
- Cement batcher: 10 cu. yd./ 7.65 cu. m (CPMB), with 20,000 lb. load cells.
- Batch: 30” wide, 350 fpm, with 20 HP drive.
- Water: 3” 360 GPM @ 60 PSI Badger Meter with electric cut-off valve.
- Air: 10 HP, 45 cu. ft./min., 2 stage compressor, with 120 gallon tank.
- Power panel: 460 volt power panel (includes NEMA starters for all RexCon supplied motors, with auto resets and 110 volt transformer).
LoGo 10 Options:
- Aggregate Bins: 76 cu. yd. / 100 ton capacity (in-line or cross configuration).
- Auxiliary cement storage: 2200 cu. ft. / 550 bbl., 3000 cu. ft. / 750 bbl., or 4200 cu. ft. / 1050 bbl., single or split compartment (available with support structures, maintenance platform, and screw conveyor).
- Batch belt: 36” wide, 350 fpm, with 25 HP drive.
- High and low cement signals.
- AR steel or polyurethane liners for aggregate bins and batcher.
- Ladders / platforms: ladder / cage from grade to top of base trailer. Ladder / cage from top of base trailer to top of silo. Railings and toeboard around top of silo.
- Silo top dust collections, cartridge or shaker style with filter bags.
- 103ME manual controls with electronic pushbutton switches and digital readouts or RexCon RC3 computer batch controls.