Easy to load and transport, the RexCon 1000 Decumulative 10 cubic yard transit mix batch plant fits in tight areas. With its small footprint and low profile, the RexCon 1000 can be charged directly with almost any front end loader. The hinged gravity feed silo sets up fast and delivers cement on demand. The 1000 Decumulative has production capabilities of 100 to 120 cubic yards per hour.
For more information on the 1000 Decumulative, see Batch Plant Accessories, or contact your RexCon sales support staff.
1000 Decumulative Features:
- Low profile aggregate batcher enables ramping up for material loading. Operating space is minimized and material conveyors are eliminated.
- Load cells on all batchers assure precise measurement of materials. Digital readouts and manual controls with electronic pushbuttons are included.
- Gravity feed cement storage and batching. No screw augers means reduced maintenance with faster, more accurate batching.
- Single trailer with fifth wheel hitch configuration for easy transport.
- Self contained, hinged silo for fast installation. The 1000 Decumulative is pre-wired and pre-plumbed at the factory.
1000 Decumulative Specs:
- Aggregate Batcher: Two (2) batchers, 7.5 cu. yd. /5.73 cu. m and 6 cu. yd. / 4.58 cu. m (CPMB) with load cells and discharge systems.
- Gravity Cement Storage: 1140 cu. ft. / 285 bbl. (CPMB), single compartment.
- Cement Batcher: 10 cu. yd. / 7.65 cu. m (CPMB) with tension load cells and 10” butterfly discharge.
- Batch Belt: 30” wide, 300 FPM, with 15 HP drive.
- Water: 3” Meter
- Air: 15 HP, 2 stage compressor with 120 gallon tank
- Power Panel: 460 volt power panel (includes NEMA starters for all RexCon supplied motors, with auto resets and 110 volt transformers)
- Controls: RexCon 5000 manual controls with electronic push buttons and digital readouts.
1000 Decumulative Options:
- Auxiliary Cement Storage: 2200 cu. ft. / 550 bbl., 3000 cu. ft. / 750 bbl., or 4200 cu. ft. / 1050 bbl., single or split compartment (available with support structures, maintenance platform, and screw conveyor)
- Batch Belt: 36” wide, 350 FPM, with 25 HP drive.
- High and low cement bin signals.
- AR steel or polyurethane liners for aggregate batcher.
- Ladders / Platforms: Ladder from ground to top of base trailer. Small platform on top of base trailer. Ladder / cage available from top of base trailer to top of silo. Railings and toeboards around top of silo.
- Silo top dust collectors, cartridge or shaker style with filter socks.
- RexCon RC3 computer batch controls.
- 10 HP water pump
- Steel leg extensions to increase discharge height clearance for truck mixer.