RexCon’s Custom Batch Plants are engineered for flexibility and offer multiple configurations for any ready mix operation. The entire plant comes pre-assembled in modular sections for simple, quick erection. From the conventional style RexBatch 150 with low profile aggregate bins and round silos, to a Custom RexBatch 150 with multiple truck lanes and high capacity, gravity feed L-bins, you determine the style and size of your custom batch plant. For more information on a Custom built RexBatch 150 contact your RexCon sales support staff.
RexBatch 150 (CM) Low Profile Features:
- Plant Configurations: single or multiple discharge truck lines, dual lane – dry, dual lane – twin tilt, dual lane – wet / dry.
- Aggregate Bins: 90 cu. yd. / 205 Ton to 285 cu. yd. / 425 Ton (CPMB), 4 to 8 compartments.
- Aggregate Batcher: 12 cu. yd. / 9 cu. m (CPMB), with 50,000 lb. load cells
- Gravity cement storage: (L-bin) 5600 cu. ft. / 1400 bbl. to 11,600 cu. ft. / 2900 bbls. (CPMB), 1 to 6 compartments
- Cement Batcher: 12 cu. yd. / 9 cu. m (CPMB), with 10,000 lb. load cells.
- Batch Belt: 36” to 48” wide, (belt speed and HP drive will vary depending on size and plant configuration).
- Tilt Mixer: 12 cu. yd. / 9 cu. m tilt mixer, with twin 60 HP electric motors.
- Water: 3” 360 GPM @ 60 PSI Badger Meter with electric cut-off valve (weighed water available).
- Air: 10 HP, 45 cu. ft./min., two-stage air compressor with 120 gallon tank (larger HP rotary screw air compressors available).
- Power Panel: 460 volt power panel (includes NEMA starters for all RexCon supplied motors, automatic resets and 110 volt transformers)
- Platform / Stairways: Platforms, stairways and ladders with cages are available to access all levels of the batch plant.
- Controls / Batch Room: Customer design office trailers or storage containers for computer batch controls and power panels. (Optional equipment includes air conditioning, electric heat, fluorescent lights, 36” doors, windows, parts and additive storage areas).
RexBatch 150 (CM) Low Profile Specs:
- Aggregate bins: 90 cu. yd. / 135 ton (CPMB), 4 compartments (in-line or cross configuration)
- Aggregate batcher: 12 cu. yd / 9 cu. m (CPMB), with 50,000 lb. load cells
- Gravity cement storage: 3000 cu. ft. / 750 bbl. (CPMB), single compartment
- Cement batcher: 12 cu. yd./ 9 cu. m (CPMB), with 10,000 lb. load cells
- Batch belt: 30” wide, 350 fpm, with 20 HP drive motor.
- Water: 3” 360 GPM @ 60 PSI Badger Meter (electric cut-off valve, and batched water holding reservoir for central mix)
- Air: 10 HP, two-stage air compressor, with 120 gallon tank
- Power panel: 460 volt power panel (includes NEMA starters for all Rexcon supplied motors, automatic resets and 110 volt transformer).
- Includes dump cone with outboard supports, and steel risers to elevate batch plant to 13’6” steel clearance (11’6” rubber clearance under dump cone)
For Central Mix applications, add:
- Tilt Mixer: 12 cu. yd. / 9 cu. m (CPMB) with twin 60 HP drive motors
- Batch belt: 36” wide, 500 fpm, with 50 HP drive motor.
- Water: Batched water holding reservoir with fast acting dump valve.
RexBatch 150 (CM) Low Profile Options:
- Aggregate bins: 153 cu. yd. / 200 ton, or 200 cu. yd. / 300 ton capacity.
- Gravity cement storage: 4200 cu. ft. / 1050 bbl., single or split compartment (instead of 750 bbl.)
- Auxiliary cement storage: 550 bbl., 750 bbl., or 1050 bbl., single or split compartment (available with structures, maintenance platform, and screw conveyor)
- Batch belt: (Transit) 36” wide, 500 fpm, with 50 HP drive motor, (Central) 48” wide, 500 fpm and 50 HP drive motor, with 3” temper meter and 15 HP air compressor.
- AR steel or polyurethane liners for aggregate bins and batcher.
- High and low cement signals.
- High level aggregate bin signals.
- Mixer maintenance platform complete with expanded metal walkway, rails and toebaords.
- Tilt mixer nose cone shroud.