Concrete Plant Parts & Service
Responding to your needs and keeping your concrete batch plant operating at peak performance is RexCon’s primary concern.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), RexCon has positioned itself to be more customer focused than ever before. We have new management, new engineering, and a renewed commitment to the Customer First concept. What does this mean to you?
- OEM Parts – Replacement batch plant parts and update kits are available on nearly all Rex batch plants – even on plants built over 75 years ago
- Knowledgeable – An experienced parts department trained to assist you with matching
replacement parts to your original concrete equipment.
- Assured Fit-up – Save time and labor by having the right parts shipped to you the first time without costly rework in the field
- Save $$$ – Substantial savings on OEM parts based on aggressive pricing and supply chain enhancements and volume purchasing.
- One-Stop Shopping – Find a broad range of OEM and aftermarket replacement concrete plant parts, wear components (drums, blades, liners), and fabricated assemblies (silos, batchers, aggregate bins) all in one place.
- Quick Response & Delivery – Most parts are in-stock in our warehouse and can be shipped overnight.
For additional assistance on your concrete plant parts requirements, contact Glen Carter (262-539-4475) or Dan Sertich (262-539-4482) in RexCon’s parts department. Be sure to have the plant serial number handy for faster service.
RC3 Service Line
Mechanical Service Line