Due to strong demand for RexCon’s products and services, RexCon is looking for honest and dependable employees to join our team.
We are actively recruiting the following position(s):
Currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift assemblers. Previous assembly experience required.
• Assemble machines used in the heavy construction industry using hand and power tools.
• Operates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment.
• Weld, grind, and use pneumatic power tools.
• Analyze engineering drawings and build to print.
• Hitch rig, roll, flip and move large equipment.
• Load trucks for shipping.
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Frequently required to lift from a ladder or platform.
• Required to stand 90% of the time.
• Attention to detail.
• Mechanical aptitude.
RexCon offers a wide range of attractive benefits. You will be eligible for group health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, health reimbursement account, vacation, and paid holidays. Eligible employees will receive general information and enrollment forms for all available plans.
For more information, interested applicants should send a Cover Letter / Resume to EMPLOYMENT@REXCON.COM or use the form on the right.
Please, no recruiters.