Due to strong demand for RexCon’s products and services, RexCon is looking for honest and dependable employees to join our team.
We are actively recruiting the following position(s):
Mechanical Engineer – Structural Emphasis
This position will be responsible for design of new steel structures as well as reviewing current structures that already exist. They will also be responsible for Engineering Change Notices (ECN) for drawing revisions, making new drawings and designing new products for equipment. RexCon deals with weldments as well as assemblies and piece parts.
This person should work well with others and have good communication skills in order to interact with other workers to complete projects and job assignments. Should have some experience in design and making drawings. CAD system and RISA experience is a plus. The systems we use are Solidworks (3D), Anvil (2D) and RISA. The person does not have to know the programs we use but any experience with other programs is a plus. This person should also be motivated to learn and work as a team.
Field Service Technician
• Travel to customer site to set up, install, or repair equipment. Possible international travel. After each site visit, log all expenses on expense report and write service report.
• At Rexcon and at customer sites, test Rexcon’s equipment and concrete batching control to ensure that it meets specifications and the needs of our customers.
• Train customers on the operation of Rexcon control systems and other equipment
• Answer questions from customers on the operation of the equipment and assist customers in debugging of equipment problems.
• Work with the Rexcon service manager, Rexcon engineering, and customers to track product field issues and requested product improvements.
• At Rexcon, assemble and wire equipment/plants
• Excellent people skills and desire to help customers resolve problems
• Experience in working with Microsoft windows
• Experience at building, debugging, and repairing electrical equipment
• Clear understanding of “hot”, “neutral”, and “safety ground”. Understands AC power sources (single phase, three phase) and related equipment (circuit breakers, transformers, motor starters/heaters, uninterruptible power supplies, etc).
• Understands the difference between safety ground and signal ground
• Able to read electrical prints (schematics) and track wiring through the plant into equipment to the terminal blocks
• Understand its purpose and install lightning and surge protection
• Able to measure all levels of AC and DC voltages as well as current. Should understand 4-20 mA signals and how to measure them (e.g. process control equipment utilizing a variable speed drive or control valve).
• Experience with welding and torching
• Able to use hand tools
• General understanding of pneumatics, plumbing, and hydraulics
• Physically able to maneuver around on Rexcon equipment
• Able to work on your own
• Able to direct the assembly, erection, or repair of Rexcon equipment
• Teach customers how to operate and maintain their equipment
• General mechanical capabilities
• Valid CDL and passport
Currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift assemblers. Previous assembly experience required.
• Assemble machines used in the heavy construction industry using hand and power tools.
• Operates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment.
• Weld, grind, and use pneumatic power tools.
• Analyze engineering drawings and build to print.
• Hitch rig, roll, flip and move large equipment.
• Load trucks for shipping
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Frequently required to lift from a ladder or platform.
• Required to stand 90% of the time.
• Attention to detail.
• Mechanical aptitude.
RexCon offers a wide range of attractive benefits. You will be eligible for group health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, health reimbursement account, vacation, and paid holidays. Eligible employees will receive general information and enrollment forms for all available plans.
For more information, interested applicants should send a Cover Letter / Resume to EMPLOYMENT@REXCON.COM or use the form on the right.
Please, no recruiters.