Due to strong demand for RexCon’s products and services, RexCon is looking for honest and dependable employees to join our team.
We are actively recruiting the following position(s):
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee production and shipping schedule to meet delivery deadlines.
- Communicate lead times, delivery dates, and date changes.
- Prepare and schedule orders.
- Process work orders.
- Assist on shop floor with paperwork reconciliation and entering production paperwork into inventory systems.
- Assist with document preparation and reporting.
- Communicate between all branches of the business.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Supply Chain Management or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the shop and other engineers to design and develop working drawings using Solidworks and AutoCAD Software.
- Create Engineering Change Notices (ECN) for existing drawings and updating BOM’s.
- Design parts based on written and verbal descriptions from customer and design engineers.
- Work closely with all departments in the plant to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, interpret, and use customer-supplied documentation.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced.
- Experience with (2D) Auto CAD and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to contribute in design reviews.
- Able to work well with others and take direction.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 0- 2 years’ experience is a plus.
- Any experience in drawing/designing is a plus.
Field Service Technician
• Travel to customer site to set up, install, or repair equipment. Possible international travel. After each site visit, log all expenses on expense report and write service report.
• At Rexcon and at customer sites, test Rexcon’s equipment and concrete batching control to ensure that it meets specifications and the needs of our customers.
• Train customers on the operation of Rexcon control systems and other equipment
• Answer questions from customers on the operation of the equipment and assist customers in debugging of equipment problems.
• Work with the Rexcon service manager, Rexcon engineering, and customers to track product field issues and requested product improvements.
• At Rexcon, assemble and wire equipment/plants
• Excellent people skills and desire to help customers resolve problems
• Experience in working with Microsoft windows
• Experience at building, debugging, and repairing electrical equipment
• Clear understanding of “hot”, “neutral”, and “safety ground”. Understands AC power sources (single phase, three phase) and related equipment (circuit breakers, transformers, motor starters/heaters, uninterruptible power supplies, etc).
• Understands the difference between safety ground and signal ground
• Able to read electrical prints (schematics) and track wiring through the plant into equipment to the terminal blocks
• Understand its purpose and install lightning and surge protection
• Able to measure all levels of AC and DC voltages as well as current. Should understand 4-20 mA signals and how to measure them (e.g. process control equipment utilizing a variable speed drive or control valve).
• Experience with welding and torching
• Able to use hand tools
• General understanding of pneumatics, plumbing, and hydraulics
• Physically able to maneuver around on Rexcon equipment
• Able to work on your own
• Able to direct the assembly, erection, or repair of Rexcon equipment
• Teach customers how to operate and maintain their equipment
• General mechanical capabilities
• Valid CDL and passport
Currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift assemblers. Previous assembly experience required.
• Assemble machines used in the heavy construction industry using hand and power tools.
• Operates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment.
• Weld, grind, and use pneumatic power tools.
• Analyze engineering drawings and build to print.
• Hitch rig, roll, flip and move large equipment.
• Load trucks for shipping
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Frequently required to lift from a ladder or platform.
• Required to stand 90% of the time.
• Attention to detail.
• Mechanical aptitude.
RexCon offers a wide range of attractive benefits. You will be eligible for group health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, health reimbursement account, vacation, and paid holidays. Eligible employees will receive general information and enrollment forms for all available plans.
For more information, interested applicants should send a Cover Letter / Resume to EMPLOYMENT@REXCON.COM or use the form on the right.
Please, no recruiters.